About Me

Foto Saya
Adippong
sesuatu yang bisa dibilang 'kota', Pie Island
i am just person. Dreaming big things~ and i could transform myself into an Apple ._. NOW IM IN JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL BLOGGIES!! SO BE NICE TO ME! I AM YOUR JUNIOR!:D I am scared to this two things : the Cursed cockroaches and mr. Clown~ they are terrifying me to death ._. HAHAHA. I Love My FRIENDS~ My guitar~my Laptop~my family~My god~My Teve~ My book collection~ My Stationary~ My Handphone~ Ah. that is too much to say, Bye~ WAIT! My Born day is in October 16th :* gimme present ~
Lihat profil lengkapku

do you like apple?

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
  • I want These! :D
Sony Ericsson Aino, Les Paul Gibson Guitar cherry sunburst *yang ephiphone juga ga papa kok :** Iphone , MacBook , Azusa Nakano Figma , Mio akiyama Figma, Yui Hirasawa Figma, Mugi Nendo, Hatsune miku Nendo, Ritsu tainaka Figma, Suzumiya Haruhi Costum, Hirasawa Yui Costume , 'w' Hamster , Amplifier , and Manga Comics ~

Labels

Followers

its MUSIC TAIM

'.' what time is it? summer time! *Plak!*

Sambutaan dari miss universe :p

people that Lost

free counters
Sabtu, 26 Maret 2011

Periksa EjaanSo yeah, I know.
I met you when we in the third grade.That time, I was .. well.. I hate boys so very much.
That is why, i always treat boys the same, the HARD WAY :)).

I still remember, the time when i accidentally throwing a jar into your eyes.
You were so mad at me, then you stab me with a pencil.
:)) i forgive it. Because we were kids back then.

Then we grew up to forth-grade.
That time, I didnt remember who you are exactly.
That time, you dont know me either.
Well..i didnt like you when we in the forth-grade.

After that, we went to FIFTH GRADE.
Whew that is the best Grade ever,i think :).
you know why, bloggah?
:) i accidentally put my diary on the table, then he SAW it!!
OMG! OMG! *hahah lebe* AKU KETAWAN SAUDARA SAUDARA -_-
aa man.. my secret is revealed.. Misteri illahi pun ter bongkar *Wtf? :))
an hour after that, he sent me a message.. it said
"I like you too. Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"
and i was just like..
THAT! AAAA..Im Blushing. Im Freezing like an ice cube. I grabbed his massage, and i answer.."What? I cant read it!" *i chuckled to death :))* then he gave me something, first i thought it was a paper, apprently its an HEART BALLOON! ITS BLUE! and its got I love you on it! Damn. i almost fainted! :0 Slowly, I grabbed that Heart shaped Balloon after that i put it in my locker. aaaand a day after that, i say YES. i would like to date with..you :) . Man you are just so sweet. :D

..
thank you. thank you for everything. i appreciated it. REALLY. I DO! i swear! :D
boy, i have something to say for you ;

I LIKE YOU. I LOVE YOU. :*





2 komentar:

łαмίмoτt mengatakan...

uhuy.. buat siapa tuh?
hahaha :))

Adippong mengatakan...

:)) Masa ga tau tam? buat isi itu loh.. :)) Wkwkwkkwk

Laman